According to a supposed insider source of information, Fairy will be a new type in X/Y. Sylveon is pure Fairy type, and meanwhile some Pokemon from older gens will acquire it, such as Mawile. It’s Super Effective against Dragon, Fighting, and Dark, it resists Fire and Psychic, and is IMMUNE to Dragon.
It’s also weak to Steel and POISON. Do you know what this means?
que es esta mierda? mas vale que sea broma
Well, I really hope this is real, and if they added a second type to magnemite and magneton in second gen, they can add a second type to Mawile whenever they want :D Dragon Pokemon can finally shut up now.
This is not 100% official, there are no news on Serebii.net about it. http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml
I just want for the 6th generation the evolution of Marowak, a ghost ground pokemon. Don’t forget that Cubone wears the skull from its dead mother.
Also it would be great if there is a Light type pokemon, we already have the Dark type, why not we have the Light type?
Lots of new XY stuff! Serebii says currently unconfirmed, but that this all looks legit, so please take this with a grain of salt!
- Proper pictures of our new main trainers! (I adore the girl)
- Ability to ride at least ONE Pokemon (Gogoat, which is the goat you see)
- Several new Pokemon revealed! Check out names and known information on Serebii! If this is real, I suspect we will see something on the official sites soon, regarding English names.
- Trainer customization! Hair colour and skin colour! Not much, but perhaps more will be available later on!
- The region is more or less confirmed to be France, with a region map available! The new region is Karos!
- I wonder if whatever is on the trainers’ wrists are important, like a new communication device.
wow a Nintendo commercial just came on as I was watching this
This is one of my teams
* Lv100. Metagross - Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Meteor Mash
* Lv100. Blaziken - Brave
Item: Liechi Berry
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Focus Blast
* Lv100. Latias - Modest
Item: Wise Glasses
Moves: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Psychic, Recover
* Lv100. Electivire - Adamant
Item: Muscle Band
Ability: Motor Drive
Moves: Earthquake, Wild Charge, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
* Lv100. Volcarona - Modest
Item: Bright Powder
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Fiery Dance, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz
* Lv100. Nidoking - Adamant
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves: Ice Punch, Earth Power, Sucker Punch, Poison Jab
They appear in that picture in level 50 because I took that picture while I was in the Random Matchup
If you wanna trade or battle, this is my friend code: 0175 9141 9228. Just send me your friend code in my askbox and I’ll add you in my game
“Take the Lavendar town theme, and pump it up with a healthy dose of BASS and 8 bit arpeggios, and you’ve got 23’s reinterpretation of the pokemon classic.
And then in the middle, of course, you get to hear what happens when Pikachu executes thundershock on a subwoofer.”
This thing is fucking sick.
Okay so this is just the coolest fucking thing I’ve heard today.
This is sick as hell
oh lawdy this is beautiful
God bless this post